Tuesday, January 16, 2007

think alterations

If you love Def Leppard as much as I do, you will totally want this tank top! My sweet husband got this for me for my birthday. When I mentioned at the concert, that I wanted one, he listened!!! I think this might have been the last tank top in their store...which explains why it is a small, and I am definately not a small...hence...the reason I have a long sleeve shirt on under it!!! My sisters knew he was getting this, the only clue I got was, "think alterations." I am not sure just what I will do with this "little" gem, but I know one thing...I have to put my thinking cap on!!! Any ideas?

Crafting content coming soon!

2 comments:

becki said...

I'm thinking some cute little apron...that would really make sense in the kitchen if you lacked the def leppard knowledge!!

IamACanCerViVer said...

How about a pair of underwear????? Could be interesting!