Wednesday, January 03, 2007

go ahead...laugh

Here is a picture of a "supercute" wallet. It was fun to make. I even used some of my favorite Amy Butler fabric....
Go ahead, laugh...as usual, I started making this, I even followed the instructions from a nice little tutorial link from Craftster, http://www.yattabags.com/downloads/longWallet.pdf ,added an extra little card holder, all by myself....maybe my seams were too big...
Only one side of the card holder has enough room to HOLD A CARD!!!! I will be spending some quality time with Elna tonight, this time I will make sure to take that little gift card down with me!!! Watch out, it might even have a coin purse, too!

1 comment:

beki said...

I recently made my first "wallet" typed thing and really like it. So fast! Yours turned out well.