Tuesday, January 02, 2007

goals in 2007

After considering a list of resolutions/goals for this year, I decided that my only goal is to live a true and honest life. Lots of things can go under that "umbrella." Like, making my home the very best place for my family, be a good wife, mother, daughter and friend. Most importantly, being true to myself. Last year Ted asked what were my goals and dreams...I guess the only thing I have ever dreamed...to live an honorable life and have a happy family. Here's to 2007!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hi Betsy--
Thanks for visiting my blog. The tape measure fabric is by moda and is called:
Building Blocks Measure Cream 21043 11 Moda #1

If you do a search, you should be able to find it online somewhere.
Cheers! And a happy New Year to you!

Jeanne Craine said...

Betsy-so well said! Your Blog is really cool...