Friday, February 02, 2007

the countdown has begun

A couple of the finished classroom projects. Most of them turned out better than expected. The Kindergarten quilt I made is not what I had envisioned....oh well...still pretty cute! (no picture)We have a very small 8th grade class, only 11 kids. The collage above is a great representation of them. Hopefully, one of their parents will want this REALLY bad!!!
We did this project last year, I modified it since we had to make three of them!!! The wooden frame was spray painted (my new favorite thing!) then we used decoupaged the pics on, the cool thing is that the chalkboard paint and decoupage glue made a really cool texture. The white description is temporary...it's a picture frame. The auction is a week from tomorrow, a few stray projects to complete...so hard to depend on other people when you're a control freak! I need to figure out what I'm wearing....decisions, decisions...

No comments: