Monday, February 12, 2007

have you seen my table?

We are still trying to find the kitchen table...in the meantime here are a few projects from the weekend. The pink quilt is already in use, even though it's not "finished." The safety pins don't seem to be a problem when you are laying on the couch. The consensus is it's "really warm, and perfect for laying on the couch." Hopefully, it will warm up soon so I can finish, hurry up Spring!
I am totally in 'love' with these t-shirts. I saw something similar and decided to try to make my own. (I just can't stomach paying $65 for a t-shirt) I used some of my "Bohemian" fabric and printed out the words, used some freezer paper and the stretch stitch...supercute!!! I can see many more of these in the future.

The grey scarf needs something else, I just haven't figured out what it is.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Yummy t-shirts! Wish I could sew that well! I love, love, LOVE the scarves in your previous blogs, too!

beki said...

I love these!

becki said...

Those are way cute! I agree on the making your own, especially when they turn out that good!! Love them!!

Amanda Jean said...

those are super cute!!! may have to try something like that for my little cutie pie.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

I am so glad I found your site. I was trying to figure out how she made this shirt..

http://embers.typepad.com/e/2007/02/can_you_guess_w.html#comments

I wanted to make some funky shirts and just did not know how to!!!

Thank you!