Wednesday, November 29, 2006

phew!

A few pictures of beads I made recently. I just took them out of the kiln. It's such a rewarding feeling. Especially rewarding since some of them didn't come off the madrels...big, big bummer. This set is one of my favorites to make, lots of color, I'm keeping this set for myself...
A couple Christmas sets, for a couple special people.
Pinks...plain and with frit. One little light green set.
The browns, the bottom set is a custom order, hope she likes it! The top set again, is mine!
Some teacher sets, the big round bead in the middle is a large hollow bead, so much fun to make.
Last night was the Dixie Chicks concert. Wow! I really think they are better in person! I was so impressed with Natalie Maines voice, and the harmony that the sisters bring to each song is just amazing. I don't even know how many instruments those girls play, unbelievable!!! Great concert, great company. Mom even went!!! Dazzling us with her sparkly Christmas sweater. Good times.

3 comments:

beki said...

Wow, aren't those neat!

deb said...

those are super cute! :) I especially love the brown/blue ones.

Jeanne Craine said...

Beautiful Beads!!!