Friday, November 10, 2006

good times

Can you feel the love? This was our 2nd Toby Keith concert. His performance was outstanding. In the last couple years, since the new arena opened, I have gotten increasingly picky about who I see in concert. Is is just our arena that gets unbearably loud? I have to use toilet paper to soften the volume. I know, I sound like a geek, I made my 11 year old son stuff some in his ears! (I think he let is "drop" out "accidentilly!" Toby's concerts are always such a blast. I like his voice and the way he writes songs. Poor guy, his "new" belt broke during the concert last night...the stage hand had to take it off stage, he could have just called me over and I would have been happy to help!!! ...a big shout out to Amy today, sorry you had to sit for "Who's Your Daddy!?!?!?!" so.sorry.

Only one more concert...Dixie Chicks at the end of the month...then I'm done for a while!!!

No comments: