Friday, November 03, 2006

insanity

This lovely pile of stuff is for classroom projects. Here is where the insanity begins! Coordinating this takes many people and many hours. All of this needs to be done before Christmas, so I can enjoy myself. I am much more organized this year and ready to get these things done! I enjoy doing the projects but they really cut into my "personal stuff!"
My goodness, this looks really green! In real life, it's a very pretty shade of green. This scarf is from Nicky Epstien's Knitting Over the Edge, I used Elsebeth Lavold's Angora. It is a really easy knit and the angora is dreamy to knit with. I have to admit, I don't follow directions very well and tend to "figure out my own way of doing things." The loops would have been much cuter if I had followed the directions.....I still probably would have tied them together. The slip stitch down the middle of the rib really gives the ribbing some definition. All in all, I like the scarf.

No comments: