Monday, March 17, 2008

new beads

I had a really productive weekend.  I love these light pink with frit and bubbles.  On Saturday I visited my favorite little bead shop... www.mainstbeadstudio.com ....Cheryl has a 'supercute' shop!!  I am inspired to make beads again!!!
Black base with frit and bubbles.  These beads go so well with black and denim..i.love.them.
An old signature..black and white dots with a new twist.  Click on the picture to see up close.  I want to do a series of these for the Bead Bazaar on April 5th.  I think the Bazaar will be really great, lots of great people participating.  For those of you are interested I have a few discount coupons for admission.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betsy,
Thanks for the mention on your blog! It was great to see you, hope you will be bringing beads to the studio soon! Take Care! Sheryl

Parrott Flameworks said...

Yeah! So you decided to do the Bead Bazaar?? I'm GLAD! Your beads look great!

Amanda Jean said...

I love those pink beads!