Monday, March 31, 2008

a "little" fish story

My little guy was the first to hook one yesterday.  He brought him up from the lake on the pole.  Eeewww!  Big mouth bass, or "little mouth!"  As you can see, he was thrilled with his catch!
Not too much later, brother comes up the deck stairs with another.  Since I do not touch fish, I was yelling for daddy!!!  He came in from the garage and removed the hook.  Meanwhile, Carl thought this was a treat/toy.  Both of the boys requested for the fish to stay in the sink and swim around for a little bit.  Luckily, daddy thought we should put them back in the lake so they could grow some more.  Then we can catch them again!?!?!

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

Betsy! Sounds like a great fishing day! We don't have much luck at our lake... I think it's actually void of all fish life except for the occasional gar and channel cat! (just kidding) We have seen minnows though... I think sometimes our boat 'driver' is a little too impatient.