Thursday, March 22, 2007

yummy...

Aren't these cute? I made them a few weeks ago during a very long snow storm. They are so much fun, cute, easy and quick!!! That instant gratification just makes me giddy. I found the pattern on Martha's website, it is Betz White's pattern. I watched when they ran the episode and that long snowy day was the perfect time to start up a little felted bakery!!! They look good enough to eat and share!

Our little trip to Taliesin has given me new energy to organize and purge...yes, it's a little difficult to believe but I am throwing & giving things away. The feeling of peace, due to lack of stuff, at Taliesin was something I craved after we left. I still have a long way to go....there are many dark little corners in my house. But slowly, I am going to get to all of them, then ask myself if I reaaalllyy need that cute little cupcake!!!

So off I go to clean a little more...stay tuned, I'll be back with some supercutestuff.


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Those are so cute. I tried looking on the Martha Stewart website for the pattern. Can you provide a link and tell me what they are under. I can't find them and I am just itching to create those.

You did a really great job on them.
Thanks,
Lauren

Lauren said...

Hi Betsy,
Thanks for checking. I thought I was going crazy. My email is lcobb421@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks again!

Natasha said...

Oh are those ever perfect, I love them!!!