Friday, December 29, 2006

oh happy day!

Oh! I am so excited, my sweet heart gave me a new camera for Christmas!! I LOVE to take pictures...then they just sit on the computer and I sit here and look at them. Maybe next year I will take one for my holiday card. (Oh yeah, those are still sitting on my desk...now they will have to be New Year's cards!)
Just before Santa was about to arrive, I finished the stocking for my 4 year old baby! I have been working on his stocking for three years, we found the unfinished stocking when we got the decorations out earlier this month. He was keenly aware his was missing, all those sequins and felt. Technically, it isn't complete...I used pins to attach the back, pathetic, i know. Now I have to make on for myself...I can't decide whether to keep the felt & sequin tradition or make something that has a little creative expression. Next year I will finish the backs of the stockings!!!
We had a wonderful Christmas. The boys had a great time on Christmas day playing and playing and playing some more. Time to get ready for Manhattan Transfer on New Year's Eve, and some amazing fireworks...gotta get the camera ready.

No comments: