Sunday, July 02, 2006

my.first.meme.

Pinched from http://peasoupoftheday.blogspot.com This is one of the funniest memes around, and VERY easy.


YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME (grandfather/grandmother on your father's side, your favorite sweet/lolly):Katherine Heath, as in Heath Bar...


YOUR FLY GIRL/GUY NAME (first initial of first name followed by "izzle", first two or three letters of your last name followed by "dizzle"): Bizzle Radizzle...what is a "fly-girl," and when am I supposed to use this name?


YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Red Koala, seeing that I already ask too many questions , maybe everyone should call me by my new name, Red Koala, P.I.!!!


YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first 3 letters of your name- last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name repeated twice): Betutt Nicnic, thank goodness I have a pet...this name fits her, because she is SO smart!


SUPERHERO NAME ("The", your favorite color, the automobile you drive): The Scarlet Suburban...wow. scary. ..the car-pool kids will think twice before leaving any candy wrappers in my car!

Okay, that was pretty entertaining, you know so much about me now! Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Suse said...

The Scarlet Suburban. A domestic kind of superhero.

Heh heh.