Thursday, July 13, 2006

clapotis almost complete


We had the most incredible weekend...a family reunion. My husband is the 52nd out of 53 grandchildren on his dad's side. Every 5 years they have a reunion. Aunts, Uncles and cousins come from every corner of the U.S. I think there were close to 300 people! My kids met cousins from California, New York, Florida, Arkansas, and many other places. I remember growing up and meeting my cousins from other places, it was so cool! There were parties everyday for four days. That can make a girl tired.

Another very cool thing about a reunion...lots of knitting time! My Clapotis is almost done. There are only 60 sitiches left on the needles! I think this is one of my favorite knits! Can someone tell me what is a clapotis? It isn't the easiest word to pronounce. Now it's time to drop all those stitches!

1 comment:

blackbird said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Moms of three boys are ALWAYS welcome - in fact, I should start a little club.