Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hot Shops Open House!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Hot Shops Spring Open House is next weekend!  May 2nd & 3rd starting at noon each day.  http://www.hotshopsartcenter.com/info/OpenHouseSpring.html

Also, if you are familiar with Frank's Pizzaria at 132nd & dodge, they just opened an new restaurant in the new Holiday Inn by the Qwest Center.  The Union has a larger menu and very nice bar, if you know what I mean!?!?!  Same great New York style pizza fun atmosphere!  Go on a date or take the kids....you will have fun!  Don't miss it, it is worth the drive there!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Betsy,

Can't wait for the open house. How much do your hammered silver disks cost? I am thinking about having you make some with words for me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Betsy, It was so great to see you @ the Fontenelle Forest fundraiser last night. Wasn't it fun?! Email me today 'cause I have a question for you. Cheers! -Regina