Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh my goodness

Right after I snapped this picture, hubby and I said, oh my goodness, we better go to the basement!  It started to rotate, ever so slowly!  We were in the basement for about 3 hours.  My sister came out just before the storm and brought a chicken...we put the chicken in at 6pm, went to the basement at 6:15, ran upstairs about 7pm grabbed the chicken and had a little picnic in the "bat cave." I call that divine intervention!!!!  We continue to pray for the entire Boy Scout community.  We had a very personal connection to the camp, those boys and their families need to be lifted in prayer.

Speaking of picnic...has anyone checked out picnik.com?  Miss Jill showed me this website on Weds.  Oh so easy!

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

Wow, what a photo! I feel awful about those Boy Scouts! It seems they're having a rough time with Bears, and kids getting lost, and Weather this past year!