Thursday, February 21, 2008

i need photoshop lessons

I love this picture!!!  It really needs some editing.  I really need to learn how to use Photoshop!  The software is on my computer and I can't figure out how to use it.  Looking at textbooks is not the way I learn.  I need to sign up for a class where someone shows me how to use it!!!
This picture is for my sisters.  Mickey Mouse had this shopping list on his fridge...click on the picture to see what he needs!!!  It says the same thing mine does!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I had seen the previous post about Disney with the pic of the castle. Not this one. No wonder I was confused. I can not believe how much Carl has grown/

Donna Boucher said...

Betsy,
I love your photography.

Over at Confessions of a Pioneer Woman you will find very easy to follow photoshop lessons....very soon.

I think it will be just what you are looking for AND it is free :o)