Wednesday, November 21, 2007

quilt-a-long

Here are the first and second week's quilt blocks for Crazy Mom Quilts~quilt-a-long. I have had some Bohemian~by Anna Maria Horner in my cabinet for about a year....it was just waiting for the perfect project! I am ready for week three!!! (I added a link to her blog over there on the right.)

You might have noticed....that is snow on my deck! The flakes are fat and still coming. It was 70 degrees here on Monday.....can't tell you how much I dislike cold weather.




3 comments:

Jenny said...

These blocks have beautiful colors! I love checking out everyone's blocks to see how different they all are. I am still trying to sew my next two blocks - the old sewing machine is acting up again!

Emily Cole said...

I love that bohemian by Anna Maria Horner, I can't find it anywhere locally! I might have to break down and order some online somewhere! Your blocks look great! I love the snow on the deck too... we probably won't see snow here this year... bummer! Em

Lissa Jane said...

I love the colours you have picked for your quilt a long blocks.. and snow? I have heard of it, but am yet to see it! no snow in australia for christmas (its summertime) or winter for that matter where I am!

Lissa