Wednesday, May 17, 2006

this one is mine


I actually am keeping this little jem. Saturday night I had a little time to sew. Sometimes when I walk in my studio I don't want to do the things I "need" to do. Like make curtain panels, sew pillows for someone else or fix bracelets. After a trip to the Quilted Moose on Thursday...I knew just what I wanted to do! (The new Amy Butler fabrics are supercute!) The pink fabric in the middle was a 'must-have!' The lining/handle fabric I have been saving for the perfect project...and Grandma's flower trim. I was so excited after I finished. Ted said, "wow that's girly." I said, "I'm the only girl here!"


Only two days left until summer vacation begins. I'm ready for summer! Maybe a little time to figure out how to navagate the side bar and include some links of my own.

No comments: