Thursday, April 27, 2006

"precious"...time



Today I finished the collages of my guys. I have wanted to finish these for quite a long time. I always get a boost of motivation right before we are going to have company over. The next two weekends are booked with parties! It didn't hurt that I had some time at home alone today to get lots done. It's amazing how much I can get done without distractions.

The office got a good organization as well as the kitchen utencil drawer....it's beyond me, why other people who have lived in the same house, for the same amount of time, still don't know where things are supposed to go in the kitchen. My meager attemts at making my point are fruitless. It isn't even worth plotting. Just a waste of "precious" time.

Lots more home "making" is going on I need to take some photos. Maybe tomorrow morning

No comments: